ProVetLogic Kills Parvo 1-800-869-4789
Parent Category: iPRO
How to Kill Canine Parvo Virus (CPV)
Summer brings with it heat and parvo outbreaks. Controlling the spread of the problem requires effective products and an effective protocol. Bleach won't work, despite whatever you read on the internet. The reason it won't work is that you can't use it in a manner that is concentrated enough to get the job done without it becoming a danger to pets and workers.
ProVetLogic's Animal Facility Concentrated Disinfectant Kills Parvo
For a free protocol poster that you can display for the workers in your facility contact us. Or you can download it here and print it yourself. To get a full understanding of how to stop parvo, you should enroll in our certified for continuing Education course, "HotZones."
A synopsis of the steps in the protocol is:
- Remove all animals, bedding, food, water and toys.
- Rinse the surface debris away, but do NOT pressure wash, as this may actually spread the infection.
- Spray (Mist) or foam the surfaces and allow the product to dwell for the specified kill time, usually at least 10 minutes.
- Agitate remaining debris as it becomes loose.
- Rinse with clean water thoroughly and allow the area to dry thoroughly before replacing animals.
- Return animals after all visible product is removed.
WARNING: Do not try this procedure using bleach. Bleach can be absorbed through the paws and will be lethal to cats.
Homeowners should use the PRE-DILUTED ProVetLogic product "Spray and Wipe." This is the same effective formula as the concentrated Animal Facility, but in a ready to use spray bottle. It is also handy for examination room cleanings.
Animal Care Spray & Wipe Disinfectant 32 ounce (Single)
ProVetLogic Animal Care Spray & Wipe Pet Carrier, Crate and Surface Cleaner and Disinfectant for Home and Business effectively KILLS CANINE PARVOVIRUS (CPV), Feline Calicivirus, Rabies Virus, MRSA, TB and a wide range of disease causing infectious agents and odor causing microorganisms.
An excellent treatment solution for the home pet environment . A great addition to a new puppy or kitten kit.
This is an excellent product for cleaning and disinfecting Pet Carriers after a trip to the veterinarian, Pet Crates and other surfaces where illness can be spread from one pet to another. Pleasant smelling!
Kills Canine Parvovirus and a wide range of diseases that affect both cats and dogs
- EPA Registered
- No mixing required
- Safe for most hard, nonporous surfaces
- Deep cleaning action
- Pleasant smelling
You can purchase this single bottle or try the case of 12 bottles in the "For the Professional" category.
Vetererarians and animal care facilities should purchase One-Gallon containers of Animal Facility
ProVetLogic Professional 4/1 Gallon CASE
4 x 1 gallon containers.
Animal Facility Concentrated Disinfectant Cleaner & Deodorizer
ProVetLogic Professional - Multi-Species Animal Specific Concentrated Disinfectant Cleaner & Deodorizer
ProVetLogic Professional is a highly effective product for use on hard nonporous surfaces in animal care facilities. This disinfectant is highly concentrated for economical use and is effective against 32 animal specific viruses, bacteria and fungi, as well as a variety of human diseases, including MRSA and H1N1.
EFFECTIVE AGAINST CANINE PARVOVIRUS (please visit the Efficay Data area for a complete list of kill claims and use instructions)
- DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- General Disinfection: Add 1 ounce of this product to 1 gallon of water.
- Canine Parvovirus: Add 4 ounces of this product 1 one gallon of water.
- Virucidal Performance: This product is effective against the targeted viruses at 1 to 1.25 ounces per gallon of water or equivalent dilutions.
For a complete cleaning system with dilution control, see the special below.
Here is a summary of the all of the demonstrated kill claims for ProVetLogic's Animal Facility
For use on hard nonporous surfaces
in animal care facilities such as:
• Tables & Chairs
• Feeding Appliances or Equipment
• Watering Equipment
• Cages & Kennels
|• Operating Tables
• Metal Surfaces
• Stainless Steel
• Glazed Porcelain
• Sealed Woodwork
• Ceramic Tile
Certified to KILL Canine Parovirus
Concentrated Disinfectant Cleaner & Deodorizer
General Disinfection: Add 1 ounce of this product to one gallon of water. Treated surfaces must remain wet for 10 minutes. At this level, this product is bactericidal according to the AOAC Use Dilution Test method on hard nonporous surfaces modified in the presence of 5% organic serum.
Canine Parvo Virus Disinfection: Add 4 ounces of this product to one gallon of water. Treated surfaces must remain wet for 10 minutes. At this level, this product is bactericidal according to the AOAC Use Dilution Test method on hard nonporous surfaces modified in the presence of 5% organic serum.
Virucidal Performance: This product is effective against the targeted viruses at 1 to 1.25 ounces per gallon of water or equivalent dilution.
• Bordetella Bronchiseptica (Kennel Cough)*
• Canine Parvovirus (CPV) (4 oz. per gallon)
• Canine Adenovirus
• Canine Coronavirus
• Canine Distemper
• Canine Parainfluenza Virus
• Canine Hepatitis
• Infectious Bronchitis Virus
• Rabies Virus
• Avian Influenza A H9N2 / Turkey / Wisiconsin Virus Infectious
• Avian Laryngotracheitis
• Avian Influenza A H5N1 Virus
• Avian Reovirus
• Equine Arteritis Virus
• Influenza A2/Japan virus
• Minute Virus of Mice (4 oz. per gallon)
• Newcastle disease virus
• Porcine Parvovirus (4 oz. per gallon)
• Porcine Rotavirus
• Pseudorabies virus
• Porcine Respiratory (PRRSV)
• Infectious Bovine Rhinotracheitis
• Transmissible Gastroenteritis (TGE)
• Feline Calicivirus
• Feline Calicivirus (surrogate for Norwalk/Norovirus)
• Feline Infectious Peritonitis
• Feline leukemia virus
• Feline Panleukopenia
• Feline Picornavirus
• Feline Rhinotrachetis
• Aspergillus niger
• Trichophyton mentagrophytes
• Staphylococcus MRSA
• Escherichia coli
• Herpes Simplex Type 1 & 2
• HIV-1 (AIDS Virus)
• Human Corona Virus
• Influenza A/Hong Kong
• Hepatitis B & C
• Vaccinia Virus
• Murine Parainfluenza Virus Type 1
*Proven effective against Bordetella (Kennel Cough) EPA Pending approval
Need to why this is so much better than bleach? Read our report.
Looking for a way to keep the economics of dilution and reduce the labor costs at the same time?
Try the ProLoc Wall-Mounted Dilution Control System
Bio-Security Sanitation System
The Bio-Security Sanitation System offers and effective, economical and safe alternative for creating and implementing your “Disease Prevention & Odor Control” Protocol.
The Bio-Security Sanitation System will help you create a species and area specific cleaning protocol. The easy to install and operate ProLoc Wall-Mounted Dispensing System and innovative half gallon ProVetLogic Professional Disinfectant container make it virtually impossible to waste product, while at the same time ensure consistent efficacy for over thirty (30) animal specific kill claims.
Each Bio-Security Sanitation System includes the following:
- 1-4/ ½ Gal Case ProVetLogic Professional Multi-species Disinfectant
- 1-Each ProLoc Wall-Mounted Dispenser with Installation Instructions
- 1-12/32 Oz Case Hot Zone Labeled Spray Bottles (includes 12-32 ounce labeled bottles, 12 trigger sprayers and 4 each peel-and-stick labels (Isolation, General Disinfection, Cat and Bird)
- 1-Each ProVetLogic Hot Zone Training Manual